Lady Seaward’s Sports funding expenditure action plan 2021-22
Lady Seaward's Sports funding expenditure action plan and impact 2021
Primary Sports Funding
The aim of the funding is to positively on the pupil's lifestyles and physical well being.
Our funds have been used to:
- Pay for weekly hire of the local Village Hall to facilitate space for PE sessions.
- Purchase of hockey equipment, sports kits, athletics resources and various other sports equipment
- Fund transport to Local Learning Community sporting workshops and events.
- Fund transport to attend competitive games at local Primary school and tournaments within the Federation.
- Pay for trips to local sports clubs and to offer a range of opportunities such as club tours to see 'behind the scenes' and find out about roles in sports support.
- Fund our Bronze Level Sport Support from St Lukes School, Exeter
- Facilitate visits from sporting professionals and health and safety such as swim safety talks.
Please see our costed file to find out exactly where we have used our funding.