School meals are available each day at Lady Seaward's or children can bring their own packed lunches.
We offer two hot options each day, one meat and one vegetarian. Jacket potatoes are available each day and also a packed lunch option of a sandwich with salad.
Please see the current menu below and come to the school office if you would like to find out more.
Menu to October 2023
Free school meals
All children in reception, year 1 and year 2 at state schools in England automatically get free school meals.
From year 3 onwards, children whose parents are getting any of the following are entitled to free school meals:
- Universal Credit (provided you have an annual net earned income of no more than £7,400, as assessed by earnings from up to three of your most recent assessment periods).
- Income Support (IS).
- Income-based Jobseekers Allowance (IBJSA).
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (IRESA).
- The guaranteed element of State Pension Credit.
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999.
- Child Tax Credit (provided you’re not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income as assessed by Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs, that does not exceed £16,190).
- Working Tax Credit run-on (the payment you get for a further 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit).
To apply for free school meals please use the following link - Citizen Portal - Sign in (devon.gov.uk)