Aims of School:
Our Aims are:
- To provide a Christian environment, which develops the children’s spiritual understanding.
- To offer pupils a broad and balanced curriculum, which facilitates the development of knowledge, skills and understanding.
- To develop every pupil’s self esteem through promoting self-discipline so that each individual achieves his or her true potential.
- To develop the children’s creative abilities enabling them to have enquiring flexible minds.
- To develop the children’s social, moral and cultural understanding with an awareness and celebration of the multicultural world in which we live.
- To develop an aptitude for lifelong learning throughout the whole school community.
Through these aims our goal is to provide a learning environment where children develop their own learning power by developing the 4 R’s of the twenty first century of Resourcefulness, Resilience, Reflectiveness and Reciprocity.
Lady Seawards Ethos and Values Award 2021
We held a design competition in school for the children to have a go at creating a certificate that we can use within our celebration assemblies each week. It will be awarded to children that have demonstrated excellent school values and ethos. Below are the winning designs.
Well done to Lauren and Theo who created these designs!