Aims of School:
Our Aims are:
- To provide a Christian environment, which develops the children’s spiritual understanding.
- To offer pupils a broad and balanced curriculum, which facilitates the development of knowledge, skills and understanding.
- To develop every pupil’s self esteem through promoting self-discipline so that each individual achieves his or her true potential.
- To develop the children’s creative abilities enabling them to have enquiring flexible minds.
- To develop the children’s social, moral and cultural understanding with an awareness and celebration of the multicultural world in which we live.
- To develop an aptitude for lifelong learning throughout the whole school community.
Through these aims our goal is to provide a learning environment where children develop their own learning power by developing the 4 R’s of the twenty first century of Resourcefulness, Resilience, Reflectiveness and Reciprocity.
Our school Christian Values are illustrated by our beautiful canvases on display.