School Closure News:
School will be closed at the end of today - Friday 20th March.
The school has been asked to continue to provide childcare for children of key workers and vulnerable pupils.
What school will do next
1. We ask that parents use the published clarification of which professions constitute 'key workers' to complete your proforma slip. The published list is included below this bulletin.
2. The school will be using the published clarification of what constitutes the term 'vulnerable'. This is likely to include children with social worker involvement and those with an Education Health Care Plan, but will include others.
3. School will then survey parents to identify which families match the 'key worker' or 'vulnerable' description. A quick response to this will help us, significantly.
4. School will process these responses as quickly as possible and then select which families will be offered schooling from Monday. To decide this, we will use the government's criteria alongside our own risk assessing measures, in terms of staffing and capacity.
5. We will contact the families who will be offered schooling from Monday by text / email. If you do not receive any text/ email message offering a place, presume that we cannot offer a space for your family from Monday.
6. Parents will be asked to respond promptly to accept the offer of a place.